We've spent weeks—okay, months—counting down to the first day of autumn. Now that our favorite season is finally here, throw on your sweater and pack up the kids, because you have some activities to do!
Now that we've swapped our bathing suits for warm sweaters, it's time that you shake things up and take advantage of this wonderful season. Autumn isn't only about pumpkin carving, leaf pile jumping, and all the turkey you can eat (yum), it's a special time of the year where the air is crisp and we can all get away with gaining a few pounds. Let's face it, there's nothing better than being with family and enjoying a new activity together.
Of course, I compiled a list of fun must-do's before the season passes. And remember, enjoy your time with your kiddos, parents! They're only young for a season.
- Pick 3 of the activities listed below
- Mark them on your calendar
- Do it!
List of Must-Do's
- Go apple picking at a local orchard
- Craft with fallen leaves
- Take a fall foliage drive
- Take your family to a fall festival
- Bake pumpkin breads and give them to neighbors
- Get lost in a corn maze
- Go on a hayride
- Decorate and carve pumpkins